RØDE WIRELESS GO
Wireless GO is an ultra-compact digital wireless microphone system which is unique in its clip’n’go versatility, incredibly compact form-factor, and unmatched price accessibility. It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, news journalists, vloggers and more.
Out of the Box – Ready to GO
- Designed with stunning simplicity and efficiency in mind, the Rode Wireless GO offers near-instantaneous functionality out of the box for your next news shoot, video project, or interview. Power up, press a button to pair, then GO!
- Mobile journalists, podcasters, videographers and vloggers will all love the Rode Wireless GO’s pocket and bag friendly portability. With the transmitter and receiver only weighing just 28 grams the talent and the camera operator will forget they are even there.
- Clip the miniature transmitter to clothing, attach it to a belt, or slide it in a pocket; use it as a lavalier mic (no need for a separate mic), or operate it as a traditional bodypack transmitter with an external lav mic such as the Rode Lavalier GO (available separately).
- Thanks to the receiver’s tiny form factor and integrated clip, it provides the flexibility to be easily mounted on a camera, a sound bag or connects to a mobile device (using the Kit option). Its bright, high-contrast display shows battery status for the receiver and transmitter, audio level, signal strength plus more.
The Rode Wireless GO Transmitter (TX)
Measuring in at an ultra-compact 44mm x 45.3mm x 18.5mm and weighing just 31g, the Wireless GO transmitter (TX) acts as either a quick and easy clip-on wireless microphone, thanks to a high-quality built-in omnidirectional condenser capsule, or as the world’s smallest belt-pack transmitter for a lavalier microphone via the 3.5mm TRS input. The Wireless GO’s quick clip-on capabilities make it perfect for run-and-gun journalists and vloggers in the field: never miss the action as it happens – no cables and great sound.
The Rode Wireless GO Receiver (RX)
The RX is just as compact, measuring only 44mm x 46.4mm x 18.5mm and weighing only 31g, which makes your rig that much easier to carry and facilitates mounting on a range of camera gimbals and stabilisers. Its dual-purpose mount sits snug in your camera’s shoe mount, or clips easily onto your camera strap or an item of clothing. The supplied 3.5mm TRS output cable plugs into your camera’s audio input or, with the relevant available RØDE adaptors, into your recorder, GoPro, iPhone etc. There is also a three-stage output pad – 0dB, -12dB, -24dB – to tailor your output to your camera or recorder.
Rode Wireless GO – Now also available in White
The Rode Wireless GO also comes in white! This makes it even easier to conceal when placed on light coloured clothing or in brighter environments. Perfect for filmmakers whose subjects regularly wear bright clothes, wedding videographers and business professionals, shooting events, interviews and more.
- Operates as a clip-on microphone or belt pack transmitter for a lavalier/headset microphone
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
- All-new Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio under any conditions, even in locations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
- Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
- TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
- Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery-saver mode
- Super-lightweight and ultra-compact: TX is 31g and RX only 31g
- The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds
- 3-stage output pad: 0dB, -12dB and -24dB
- RØDE’s market-leading smartLav+ (with an SC3 adaptor), Lavalier microphone and HS2 headset microphone are perfect companions for the Wireless GO when used as a belt pack (and sold separately)
- Use up to 8 systems in one location.
- Also comes in white for easy concealment against bright clothing.
What is the MIC.1 Rode Wireless GO Black or White Mobile Kit Option?
The Black Kit/White Kit option bundles the Rode Wireless GO with a Rode SC7 TRS to TRRS cable. The cable can be used to connect the RX (receiver) into a smartphone or tablet. For example you might want to record 4K video on your iPhone and use Rode Wireless GO for your audio.
Simply connect one end of the Rode SC7 TRS (2 stripe) to TRRS (3 stripe) cable into the RX and the other into your device. Note: you will also need a female jack to lightning connector for iOS devices, the dongle you need to plug in cabled headphones to your iPhone now that the audio jack is gone, like this one.